FREE Book Club Questions
FREE Book Club Questions
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Purchase the PDF Instantly
- Receive Download Link
- Print and Display!
Copy and Paste the Questions Below or Add to Cart to receive the PDF in your email for free!
- What is the significance of the title? Did you find it meaningful, why or why not?
- Would you have given the book a different title? If yes, what would your title be?
- Did you race to the end, or was it more of a slow burn?
- Why did you most want to read this book?
- What were the main themes of the book? How were those themes brought to life?
- What did you think of the writing style and content structure of the book?
- Which scene has stuck with you the most?
- Did you reread any passages? If so, which ones?
- How important was the time period or the setting to the story? Did you think it was accurately portrayed?
- How would the book have played out differently in a different time period or setting?
- Which location in the book would you most like to visit and why?
- Were there any quotes, passages or Bible references / verses that stood out to you? Why?
- What did you like most about the book? What did you like the least?
- How did the book make you feel? What emotions did it evoke?
- Are there any books that you would compare this book to?
- Have you read any other books by this author? How would you compare them to this selection?
- What do you think the author’s goal was in writing this book? What ideas were they trying to illustrate? What message were they trying to send?
- What did you learn from this book?
- Did this book remind you of any other books that you’ve read? Describe the connection.
- Did your opinion of this book change as you read it? How?
- Would you recommend the book to a friend? How would you summarize the story if you were to recommend it?
- Was the book satisfying to read? Why or why not?
- Did this book melt your heart? Make you believe in love again?
- If you could talk to the author, what burning question would you want to ask?
- Did you decide right away if you liked or disliked the book?
- What drew you in or turned you off?
- Did the book meet your expectations?
- Did the book feel real to you?
- Is this book overrated or underrated?
- Would you ever consider re-reading it? Why or why not?
- If you didn't like the book, how do you think it could be improved?
- If it's part of a series, did this book compel you to read the next one?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it?
About the Characters
- Which character did you most relate to and why?
- Are there any characters you'd like to deliver a lecture to? If so, who? What would you say?
- Who was your favorite character? Why?
- Which character or moment prompted the strongest emotional reaction for you? Why?
- What motivates the actions of each of the characters in the book?
- What did you think of the romance's pacing?
- Did the characters seem believable to you? Did they remind you of anyone you know?
- Was the couple's connection believable? If so, at what point did they click for you?
- Were the characters clearly drawn and depicted?
- Would you fall for the hero?
- If the book were made into a movie, who would play each of the lead characters?
- What were the power dynamics between the characters and how did that affect their interactions?
- How does the way the characters see themselves differ from the way others see them?
- Were there times you disagreed with a character’s actions? What would you have done differently?
- Which character would you most like to meet in real life?
About the Plot
- What scene would you point out as the pivotal moment in the narrative? How did it make you feel?
- What scene resonated with you most on a personal level? (Why? How did it make you feel?)
- What surprised you most about the book? Why? Were there significant plot twists and turns? If so, what were they?
- Were there any plot twists that you loved? Hated?
- Did the book strike you as original?
- Did you like the "heat" level of the book?
- Did the author do a good job of organizing the plot and moving it along?
- What was your favorite chapter and why?
- What (if any) questions do you still have about the plot?
- How did the author build the tension?
- Did the ending answer all your questions? Did you think it was believable or too farfetched?
- What aspects of the story could you most relate to?
- Were you rooting for the couple to get together all along? Why or why not?
- Did the plot make sense or were there some gaps/liberties taken to help get the couple together (or keep them apart)?
- What songs did you think of while reading this book? (For extra fun: make a playlist!)
- Were there any themes that stood out to you?
- What was the saddest part of the book?
- What was the funniest part of the book?
- Did you find the plot predictable?
About the Ending
- How did you feel about the ending? How might you change it?
- How have the characters changed by the end of the book?
- What do you think will happen next to the main characters?
- Have any of your personal views changed because of this book? If so, how?